Our client, a global fund administrator, are looking to bring on board a Cash Monitoring Assistant to join their team. The ideal candidate will be motivated, enthusiastic and willing to learn as this is an opportunity to develop both the role and your own personal skill set.
- Client mailbox monitoring
- Access bank accounts daily and ensure all bank statements are printed & checked for activity
- Perform daily bank reconciliations for all bank accounts held by the funds and ensure that all appropriate checklists are completed
- Ensure adequate documentation and evidence exists to prove the nature of cash flows
- Ensure cash flows are in compliance with the Fund’s legal documentation
- Liaise with clients to ensure any reconciling items are resolved in an appropriate time and manner
- Escalate any unresolved reconciliation items to the head of cash monitoring
- Perform recalculation of fund drawdowns & distributions
- Ensure drawdowns and distributions conform to the fund legal documentation
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly invoicing
- To gain a working knowledge of the Alternative Investment Fund Manager Directive (AIFMD)
- Provide support to the rest of the team and other teams as required
- Be proactive in identifying development and training requirements
- Understand and use best practice on Investran, use Active Templates where possible
- Client file management
- Provide meeting preparation services
- Photocopying, scanning and binding
- Minimum of 5 passed GCSE’s (or equivalent)
- Experience with and basic knowledge of Microsoft Office systems (Outlook / Word / Excel) is essential.
- Some experience of accounting systems is preferred
- Some administrative and processing experience preferred
- A helpful and pleasant telephone manner
- Team Player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Effective communication to build effective working relationships
- Ability to work with confidential information and documents
- To liaise with all levels of the team and clients
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Adaptability and ability to reprioritise tasks
- Ability to keep accurate records, ensuring a clean audit trail, in compliance with Company policies.
- Ensure forms that require financial authorisation are properly completed before action is taken
- Ability to analyse documents to ensure that all appropriate back up documentation has been received
Hunter Savage are a leading niche recruitment firm based in Belfast. We specialise in Accountancy/Finance, Legal and HR and our consultants are experts within their respective fields. Our interaction with candidates is highly confidential and we pride ourselves on our strategic, personalised and consultative approach.
For more information about this position or any other accountancy positions please contact Michael Keane.