Verification Engineer – Embedded systems
VANRATH IT are proud to have a unique opportunity for a talented Verification Engineer to join one of Belfast’s most exciting new companies as they continue to grow their team
The Client has won multiple awards for its research and development work in the field of bio-metric authentication. It had grown exponentially over the last four years as the global potential for its solutions is being recognised driving significant investment and growth.
Successful applicants will be joining a uniquely talented team, passionate about the products they’re developing in a technical environment that encourages ideas, input and innovation.
Its bright, modern head office is located close to Belfast city centre with handy public transport links and on-site parking, the atmosphere is relaxed but professional, dress code is casual.
Successful candidates will be an integral part of the team working closely with the development team, the role will be varied and challenging but may include:
- Plan and develop test plans from scratch
- Utilise whatever test tools and frameworks you feel are most suitable
- Test Embedded systems meet required specification
- Utilise Automated testing tools where applicable
- Collate and report on Testing results
With a range of top flight Global clients from Japan to the USA there may also be unique opportunities for international travel
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for a passionate Verification Engineer with experience in an Embedded software testing environment
- Background in IT software testing or Electronics testing
- Knowledge of Embedded systems would be advantageous
- Experience of Automation frameworks
- Genuine, keen to develop, technically curious
Self motivation, passion and the ability to work as part of a team and motivate those around you are also highly desirable.
A generous remuneration package including a competitive salary and a range of benefits is on offer, negotiable to attract the very best candidate.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Neill Ferguson in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250