Our client, an established distribution company are seeking to recruit a Warehouse / Production Operative to join their existing team, based at their site in Ballygawley, Co Tyrone
The successful candidate will be:
- Organising stock
- Loading lorries
- Picking orders
- Driving a forklift and pallet truck in a safe working manner
- Operating the machinery in a safe working manner
- Checking products for quality on the production line and removing defective items
- Keeping machines supplied with material
- Reporting machinery faults to the production manager
- Keeping the machines and work area clean and tidy during the shift
The ideal candidate will be
- Medically fit to undertake the physical requirements of the job
- Previous experience in a warehousing/despatch/stores environment would be preferable
- Adherence to and appreciation for H&S and general housekeeping standards
- Ability to work quickly to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Works well on own initiative and as part of a team
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thurs 8.30am - 5pm, Fri 8.30am - 4pm
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you’re looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.