Vacancy: CCLD Tutor(rj/989/ct)
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per/wk (x1 Saturday month)
Rutledge Group is a leading Recruitment and Training agency in Northern Ireland; specialising in helping people maximise their potential. With offices across NI and ROI; we specialise in connecting job seekers with the perfect temporary or permanent recruitment opportunities to suit their experience and skill set; as well as leading provider of vocational and corporate training.
Do you specialise in Childcare and can deliver strong lessons to groups of versatile learners? Alongside a relevant Childcare qualification you'll also have heaps of experience in the industry
The successful candidate will be responsible for the execution of duties in relation to the recruitment, delivery and assessment of learners. Where required you will be responsible for the internal verification of qualifications in accordance with Awarding Body, ETI and company quality assurance systems.
The Essential Mix
- GCSE/Level 2 Maths and English (Grade A*- C)
- Level 5 CCLD Qualification
- Certificate in Teaching Qualification or other NI recognised teaching qualification (or working towards)
- Minimum of 1 years hands-on Management experience in a Childcare setting
- Full Driving License and Access to Transport for business use
- Excellent organisational skills
- An enthusiastic and driven character with the ability to communicate on all levels
- Desire to live and breathe company core values
- Relevant Assessing Qualification (A1, D32/3, TAQA)
- Experience of Assessing candidates
- Knowledge of government funded employment and training programmes
The right candidate can enjoy:
- Birthday Leave
- 20 days Annual Leave
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Staff Bonus Scheme
- Comprehensive Induction Programme
- Opportunities for Training and Development
- The opportunity to work with professionals in the industry
- Working within a dedicated and committed team to help #Maximise People Potential
If you are interested in joining the Rutledge team please download an application form from our website and send by post to Rutledge HR Department, 25-27 New Row, Coleraine, Co. Derry/L’Derry, BT52 1AD or by email; found on this page.
Please note that this position is subject to an AccessNI Disclosure; and the successful candidate will be required to undergo an appropriate check.
Rutledge is an Equal Opportunities Employer