To provide administrative support to your Manager. To assist with resource planning using a variety of company systems to input data, produce reports, update absence/attendance records, time keeping and wages reconciliation and replenish fuels, lubricants and reconcile through electronic and manual systems.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administration/clerical role.
- Previous experience working in a team environment.
- Minimum of 3 GCSE’s at Grade C or above, or equivalent, including English and Maths or alternatively be able to demonstrate at least 2years’ relevant experience in a similar post.
- Ability to assess, analyse and interpret information.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Word and Excel.
- Experience of planning work and meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to use own initiative and to work unsupervised.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organisational with ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Flexible approach to work and working hours including ability to work overtime if required and provide cover for other staff.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management and input of safety critical records including defect information, scheduled maintenance programmes, component tracking and work done using a paper based file system, Genius and Infor system.
- Administer staff attendance, timesheet and payroll information including input onto CoreHR and Infor systems.
- Purchase office supplies, oil and cleansing products, and fuel through Agresso system in line with Purchasing procedures.
- Compile reports and management information including use of statistical presentation on a periodic basis using Genius system and MS Excel.
- Compile information in relation to Customer Complaints or Claims using Genius system.
- Update, control and maintain administrative filing systems including safety critical records.
- Ensure that all duties are undertaken in compliance with legislation, the company Safety Management System and departmental Safety and Quality Systems.
- Act as uniform, safety footwear and safety eyewear coordinator for all of Rail Fleet Engineering (approximately 190 staff)
- Typing of letters, reports and minutes of meetings.
- Deal with day to day correspondence with minimal guidance.
- Any other reasonable duty.