VANRATH are excited to be working alongside our client a leading professional services company based in Belfast City Centre for a Company Secretary. Reporting directly to the Company Secretarial Manager you will be responsible for providing company secretarial services to a number of corporate clients throughout the UK and other islands. This role offers career progression and an opportunity to join an established and exciting team.
- To convene, attend and take minutes at board meetings, including Funds and Corporate entities, recording discussions and decisions, drafting minutes, liaising with client teams (all levels of staff) for comments prior to external circulation.
- To liaise with Board members and other relevant parties in respect of meeting arrangements and compliance with formalities.
- To provide company secretarial support for the set-up of corporate entities and LP’s in various jurisdictions as well as maintaining company records, share and registrar functions and system maintenance.
- To make stock exchange announcements as and when required.
- To prepare agendas, notices, proxies and other supporting documents for General Meetings, including liaison with relevant legal advisors.
- To assist in coordinating Company Secretarial aspects of fund launches.
- To ensure that the funds operate within their investment guidelines and meet their on-going statutory and regulatory requirements/ continuing obligations.
- To provide other related support services as and when required.
The Ideal Person
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience working in a Company Secretarial, fund administration or similar environment.
- Qualified ICSA (or working toward this qualification) would be an advantage.
- Must have experience dealing with listed indices and listing rules.
- Experience in high level minute taking is essential.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure along with very good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Market leading salary and attractive benefits package
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Danielle Toman in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250