Vacancy: CCLD Tutor – RJ/980/ct
Base: Belfast Branch (with travel to Downpatrick)
Contract: Part-Time/Temporary Maternity Cover
Hours of work: Minimum 2 days per week ( 15 hours)
(Possible increase to 3 days depending on business needs)
Established in 1989; Rutledge Group is a leading Recruitment and Training agency; specialising in maximizing people potential. With a branch network of 15 offices across NI and ROI; we are a leading provider of vocational and corporate training; employment services; as well as specialists in generalist, healthcare and domiciliary care recruitment services.
We are offering a fantastic opportunity to join our dedicated team of professionals and deliver outstanding teaching to the next generation of Childcare workers. We have a clear vision to deliver a high standard of vocational training in our branches and we are searching for the best in the industry to help us achieve our goals. The successful candidate will be responsible for the execution of duties in relation to the recruitment, delivery and assessment of learners. Where required you will be responsible for the internal verification of qualifications in accordance with Awarding Body, ETI and company quality assurance systems.
The Essential Mix
- GCSE/Level 2 Maths and English (Grade A*- C)
- Level 3 Childcare qualification (or working towards)
- Certificate in Teaching Qualification or other NI recognised teaching qualification (or working towards)
- 1 years hands-on experience in a Childcare setting
- Full Driving License and Access to Transport for business use
- Excellent organisational skills
- An enthusiastic and driven character with the ability to communicate on all levels
- Desire to live and breathe company core values
- Relevant Assessing Qualification (A1, D32/3, TAQA)
- Experience of Assessing candidates
- Knowledge of government funded employment and training programmes
Every job role is valued and respected within our Rutledge Team; and every single employee contributes to our success. If you enjoy working in a committed team; striving for excellence; have a positive attitude; with respect and integrity at the core of your work ethic; then you will fit right in.
Rutledge enjoys an excellent reputation as an employer and our ethos and working practices have allowed us to earn and retain Investors in People Status.
What you will enjoy:
There are many benefits to joining our company; not only will you develop your own personal skills and competencies from working alongside professionals in the industry; you will also enjoy;
- 30 days leave increasing with length of service (pro-rata)
- Birthday Leave
- Comprehensive Induction Programme
- Generous Healthcare Package
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Opportunities for Training and Development
Ready to Talk?
If you are interested in joining the Rutledge team; please forward an application form to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to Rutledge HR Department, 25-27 New Row, Coleraine, BT52 1AD.
Our HR Team are happy to take your call should you wish to discuss our vacancies in confidence on (028) 7035 2434
Rutledge is an equal opportunities employer
Please note that this position is subject to an AccessNI Disclosure; and the successful candidate will be required to undergo an appropriate check.