MCS Group are delighted to be working with one of Belfast's leading advertising agencies to recruit a talented Senior Copywriter with strong agency experience to join their multi-award winning creative team.
Our client is experiencing massive growth for 2019 and wants someone with a natural creative flare and previous experience in writing for TV, Radio, Press, Digital and Outdoor advertising platforms to join them at this exciting time!
What our client is looking for:
A Copywriter who brings more than words to the table. Someone who can conjure new creative ideas, develop campaigns across every platform and always offer a keen eye for detail. Our client is fully-integrated and work with a huge range of Clients, so, the ability to communicate in varied tones of voice and willingness to collaborate with the complete Agency team are vital to succeeding in this role.
Reporting directly to the Creative Director you will be primarily responsible for:
- Leading creative campaigns
- Writing for TV, Radio, Press, Digital and Outdoor advertising platforms
- Copy-writing with impeccable language skills
- Initiating and developing creative concepts
- Proof reading and copy checking
- Research activity
- Delivering quality content against strict deadlines
- Administration duties as and when required
- Considerable advertising Agency copy-writing experience is a must
- Educated to degree/third level in a relevant discipline.
- Ability to produce and present outstanding concept and advertising ideas to both the creative team and clients.
- Proven ability writing through the line for TV, Radio, Press and Outdoor Advertising.
What you'll get in return:
- Opportunity to join a leading Belfast Advertising agency that works with some of the biggest, well-known brands in the UK & Ireland
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to join an exciting, flexible, stimulating work environment
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah McGeown, Sales & Marketing Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.