MPA Recruitment are working in partnership with an established medium sized industrial service company based in Campsie. They have an exciting role for an experienced Credit Controller.
The role is part-time - 14 hours per week. Mon- Thur 9.00-12.30.
- Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of company debtors
- Ensuring timely payment of debts
- Following up payments as needed
- Negotiating re-payment plans
- Responding to relevant client enquiries
- Processing and reconciliation of invoices
- Checking and posting of receipts to accounting systems
- Preparation of statements, client status reports and all relevant information as required
- Providing administrative support to the team
The Ideal Candidate:
- Outstanding attention to detail with an ability to reconcile complex accounts
- Accurate, efficient and organised with the ability to prioritise tasks as needed
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office and accountancy software
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with external clients and internal colleagues
- Professional, confident and diplomatic when liaising with others
For further information contact Leanne on 028 71360070 or to apply forward your CV to the email address provided.