Due to continued growth, we are delighted to be seeking experienced Inbound Customer Service Advisors to cover part time roles Monday to Friday 12.30 pm – 5.15pm. The Customer advisors will join a small but growing Customer Service team based in Mallusk, Newtownabbey.
This company focus on a high level of professionalism, customer care and promote an environment where every member of staff is valued, supported and given opportunities for development.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Advisor will deal with inbound customer calls- enquiries and process orders. Attention to detail and ability to multi task whilst working to deadlines are essential.
Applicants must demonstrate experience in a telephone based Customer Service role, the ability to work in a fast paced environment and be highly professional in their approach to customers and colleagues as well as a strong work ethic.
- Previous telephone based experience in a fast paced inbound customer service role.
- Experience in of multi-channel communications is essential- email, webchat etc.
- Previous experience using a CRM and/or Accounts based software systems such as SAGE.
- Enthusiastic, proactive and flexible.
- Positive and highly customer service focused.
- Strong team player and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly numerate and literate.
- Previous experience using outlook and word.
- Previous experience of a Trade or DIY environment (Trade Counter, Plumbing supplier, home improvement supplier) would be beneficial.
As a Customer Service Advisor, the successful candidate can expect a salary between £18,000 - £22,000 pro rata or between £8.14 and £9.95 per hour depending on experience, as well as bonus, company benefits and great holidays.
Hours Monday to Friday 12.30 m to 5.15 pm. Due to location, own transport would be advisable.
Due to the nature of this role, applicants will need to pass a criminal record check.
To apply for this role please email your cv in strictest confidence to Patricia at Apple Recruitment and you will then be contacted to discuss the opportunity.
All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.