Marketing Campaign Specialist (Maternity Cover, 6 Months)
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting on behalf of our client a market leader in their industry for a Marketing Campaign Specialist. This is a great opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to work with one of the worlds leading brands. The Marketing Campaign Specialist will work very closely with the creative and media agency to deliver truly integrated work.
• Using customer insight and working with internal stakeholders across, customer service, operations, pricing develop new promotional propositions that will differentiate company and engage potential new customers.
• Working with our creative agencies, you will develop integrated promotional campaigns across all media from initial concept through to production. You will ensure that the creative production is cost effective and work with the compliance team to ensure that all compliance requirements are met.
• Produce appropriate briefs and plans produce promotional materials/campaigns/events that are on brief, on time and on budget.
• Work with the media buyers to manage the media schedule. Using a media neutral planning approach you will be responsible for ensuring that the schedule of activity is optimised to maximise the return on advertising investment.
• Analyse and interpret appropriate management information to contextualise the brand activity we undertaken and where appropriate, optimise the promotional propositions and media schedule to drive improvements in the brand scores.
• Using a variety of data sources looking at customer behaviour, competitor activity, pricing/conversion, and you will collate a detailed view of the market and based on this, recommend changes to company’s marketing mix to maximise the opportunities within the market.
• 3 years in a marketing role either in a client organisation or within an agency. Financial services experience would be an advantage but is not an essential requirement.
• Experience of delivering integrated campaigns that have delivered against challenging sales and brand targets.
• Have a good understanding of the media market in Northern Ireland and have experience in managing a promotional schedule across multiple channels.
• Highly effective planning and organisational skills with the ability to work well under pressure and achieve deadlines
• Analytical, with an excellent eye for detail and a desire to get things right first time
• PC Skills with advanced level MS Excel & PowerPoint
• Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma or equivalent is essential; a Masters Degree in Marketing is desirable.
• Confident in working and consulting senior management
• Ability to liaise with staff at all levels of seniority
• Able to deal with stakeholders decisively
• A collaborative, engaging, positive team player
• A results-driven, \"can-do”, self-starter personality
The successful Marketing Campaign Specialist will enjoy a competitive salary circa £26,500 – 30,000 depending on experience.
The Marketing Campaign Specialist role will be based in Belfast.
If you would like to discuss this Marketing Campaign Specialist job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.