SO2 £15.06 per hour
Community Planning & Regeneration
Senior Facilities Officer
Building Maintenance Team
LOCATION OF POST:
Based at Mossley Mill but required to work at any site within the Borough
· Third level qualification in a relevant discipline such as Electrical, Building Services or Mechanical Engineering
· Have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in the management and supervision of staff and contractors
· Experience of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
KEY SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Ability to effectively manage staff
· High level of written and verbal communication skills
· Knowledge of building construction and current building techniques and experience of their application
· Knowledge of planned preventative maintenance systems and application of same
· Knowledge of health and safety legislation
· Knowledge of current relevant service contract and facilities management practices.
· Working knowledge of IT including Computer Aided Design
· Competent in the use Microsoft Officeand Windows Applications.
· Full current driving licence or access to a suitable form of transport for the performance of official duties.
to apply send your cv through the link or call Caroline on 02890 (720105)