Regional Sales Executives (Belfast, Down, Armagh, Antrim)
Salary: £16, 334.00
Would you like to take on a role that allows you to take ownership of your work, be creative in your approach and get rewarded for your contribution and commitment?
Would you like to be part of our future growth and success?
We are looking for Regional Sales Executives to join our team, covering Belfast and the surrounding area*. Sales experience is not essential as you will be provided with all the tools to succeed, including sales training. You’ll be a self-starter with the drive, sales acumen and self-discipline to consistently seek out new sales leads whilst managing existing accounts.
Copart is the world’s leading online vehicle re-marketing businesses, auctioning over 350,000 vehicles every year across our 15 strategically placed UK facilities. And we’re not stopping there. As our success within the industry has grown, so have we. It’s an exciting time for us as our operations, both in the UK and globally continue to expand... and we’re seeking ambitious and talented individuals like you to support us on our upward journey.
In return you’ll have the opportunity to achieve an OTE average salary of £28,000+; and with flexible working hours, you’ll be in control of what you do and how much you earn. As our account portfolio continues to grow, you can enjoy uncapped earning potential, and many of our established Sales Executives are already earning in excess of £45,000.
*We also have vacancies in the surrounding areas, so please apply if you are interested.
Main Responsibilities of a Regional Sales Executive:
- Manage any existing accounts which may include franchise and independent dealers, used car outlets, and many other sources of vehicle supply.
- Increase your portfolio to ensure a continuous supply of vehicles for auction using a supply of warm leads and your own initiative.
- Develop relationships with sellers and internal colleagues to ensure that each vehicle is given the best opportunity for sale.
- Provide a high level of customer support and satisfaction.
In return, we offer:
- Monday to Friday working
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers
- Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Contributory Personal Pension Plan
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
- Family Events
- Company Uniform
- Sales Training
+ Uncapped commission + Average OTE 28K
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Strong influencing skills and be flexible in your approach
- A “can do” approach to each day
- Must have UK driving license and use of daily transport
- Efficient with Microsoft Packages and web-based applications
- Have sales experience, ideally in the Automotive Industry
Our unique combination of industry leading online auction technology, strategically positioned facilities, nationwide transport fleet and truly global buyer base, enables us to deliver a market leading service to all our clients.
Our continued investment in innovation and our customer-centric approach means we deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all our clients, and Copart is looking for the right people to join our team.
This position is being managed by an applicant tracking system, therefore you will be directed to Smart Recruit Online VIA CLICKING THE APPLY NOW BUTTON to complete the application process.