The Cedar foundation deliver a range of services that enable people with disabilities to get the most out of life and to be fully included in their communities. Our services are centred around the individual needs of each person and are delivered throughout Northern Ireland.
Due to rapid continual growth and development, an opportunity has arisen for a female Support Worker to join our team.
The Support Worker is part of the team whose function is to meet the practical, physical and emotional needs of individuals in receipt of services within the Cedar Foundation Residential Schemes.
Through a key worker system, he/she will also have involvement in the delivery of individual care plans
As well as an excellent benefits package the Cedar Foundation also offer you a unique opportunity to progress your skills and experience through our commitment to the development of our staff team with training and learning opportunities.
Hours: To be confirmed
Location: Supported Living Services in Belfast (Primary location in West Belfast)
Hourly Rate: £15,892 per annum pro rata (£8.26 per hour)
- Numeracy & literacy (English language) skills
- Available to work shifts as required.
- Registered or willing to apply for registration with the N. Ireland Social Care Council. Once offer of employment has been made, applicants must register with NISCC. (Payment of NISCC registration fee will be reimbursed by Cedar)
- Demonstrable evidence of 6 months experience of providing physical care / support for individuals.
- This position is open to female applicants only.
The lawful recruitment of a female for this position falls within the exception allowed by Article 10 (2)(b) of the Sex Discrimination Order 1976
Apply online at: www.cedar-foundation.org
Closing Date: 28 February 2019
THE CEDAR FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER