If you are a driven manager in search of a new and exciting opportunity, look no further. Lynn Recruitment are working alongside an industry leading fast food restaurant chain to appoint an Assistant Restaurant Manager to be based in Portadown. It is a full time, permanent opportunity consisting of 40 hours per week with an annual salary of £18,000.
The successful candidate will be in charge of team engagement, driving your team to achieve amazing results! You will be tasked with running the restaurant, coaching the team, controlling the business and most of all making sure every customer that walks through the doors enjoys their experience. As an Assistant Restaurant Manager, you will assist in the day to day management and leadership of the team. You will supervise shifts to ensure that sales, profitability and standards are maximised and all Company policies and procedures are followed.
Main duties include:
- Ensuring that all restaurant resources i.e. labour, product, supplies, tills and equipment are at correct levels to meet the various volumes of business.
- carry out local restaurant marketing activity to help increase sales.
- implement in-store promotions and ensure that all staff is fully briefed to deal with the promotions.
- maximise the profitability of the restaurant by monitoring food, pack and labour costs and controllable expenses to ensure that these are in-line with targets.
- Ensure that all cash handling and in-store banking procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure that the correct level of supplies are ordered, deliveries checked and that stock levels are monitored on a daily and weekly basis and any discrepancies fully investigated and reported.
- Ensure that the correct volume of product is prepared to meet the level of business and that the product control sheet is accurately maintained.
- Assist the Restaurant Manager to prepare the weekly labour schedules to ensure all shifts properly staffed/managed and ensure that labour costs are in-line with budget.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Strong retail management experience.
- Track record of driving sales growth.
- Commercial decision making success.
- Strong communication skills.
- Great passion and positive energy.
This role provides an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading business, committed to ensuring that their customers recieve a first class level of service and offering genuine opportunities for career progression.
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us on 02890234324.