Graphic Designer - Cookstown
Graphic Designer – Cookstown
Our client an award winning organisation based in Cookstown is firmly established as one of Europe’s largest manufacturing organisations and is a market leader in their industry. Due to expansion they are recruiting for a Graphic Designer on a permanent basis. Hours of work are Monday-Thursday 9-5.30 and Friday 9-5. Salary is negotiable
You will join a well established marketing team. Duties include
• Be a key part of the creative team, pushing the boundaries of both print and digital design
• Transform the requirements of the brand management teams to produce powerful design that works across both print and digital.
• Collaborate and contribute to the creative process.
• Ensure that a high quality of creative work is upheld, maintaining consistently high standards for all our brands.
The successful candidate will
• Have a proven track record (>3 years) of design in a creative environment.
• Have an exceptional portfolio and be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Strong typographic and conceptual skills.
• A strong understanding and ability to adhere to brand guidelines where applicable.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Understand the end-to-end print design and production process.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Ability to self-manage time and multiple projects from brief to completion.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
• A team player who can collaborate on multiple large projects with the ability to give and take feedback and direction.
Our client offers excellent salary and the opportunity to work with a market leader in their industry. If interested call Brian in Hays on 02838445800 or email cv