Graduate Opportunity, Belfast, Immediate Start.
Your new company
A market leading NI company.
Your new role
To provide administration support to a group of Trading Managers to include the collation, verifying and presentation of information to a set deadline and set standard, ensuring great attention to detail
What you'll need to succeed
- 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) to include English & Maths at Grade C or above with 2 years’ experience working within an administration team. Alternatively where an applicant has no formal qualifications, a minimum of 5 years previous experience in an administrative position will be accepted
- Experience working to tight deadlines whilst ensuring accuracy of output
- Experience of using databases and working with high volumes of data
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to develop and maintain cross functional working relationships
- Can do attitude with the ability to embrace change
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.