Are you a Graduate looking to embark on a career in Accounts with a supportive company who offer fantastic training, development and full study support for your ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualification?
First Choice is currently recruiting a Graduate Trainee Accountant for their client based in Mallusk.
Our client is a fantastic, fast growing business based in Mallusk who are looking to add a Graduate Accountant to their team.
To be considered you MUST hold a 2:2 degree or above, with excellent grades and a strong desire to progress in a career in Accounts.
Reporting into the Chief Accountant and working within a sociable team, you will be fully trained on the below:
- Producing monthly Management Accounts Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work place procedures and practices.
- Assisting with the preparation of annual budgets/forecasts.
- Producing high quality work to assist management in making key strategic decisions
- Continually adapt and improve management reports as agreed with the Chief Accountant.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist the sales ledger and Purchase Ledger teams.
- Other ad-hoc duties as prescribed by the Chief Accountant
Salary: circa £15-16k + Study Support leave + excellent opportunities for quick development and career progression.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please call Karen Rainey or Craig Devaney on 02890 313693 or send your CV to the link for immediate consideration.
Please only apply if you are a recent graduate with a relatable degree and keen to embark on a career in Accounts.