Chartered Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Basis: Full time / Permanent
Closing Date: 22nd February 2019
Hood McGowan Kirk LLP provides Quantity Surveying and Project Management services throughout Ireland and the UK. Growing and developing under the direction of two new Partners, we have a requirement for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to complement our existing team.
The role provides an opportunity for an experienced professional capable of working across a variety of sectors for diverse clients and would particularly suit individuals with a track record and interest in taking off. The successful candidate will be a dynamic professional who thinks clearly and logically, and who exhibits a demonstrable commitment to continuing the growth of the practice.
The role offers an opportunity to learn and develop with the business, promising career opportunities and a competitive salary.
The candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Chartered with 2 years post-qualification experience
- Proficiency in general IT matters essential; experience in Causeway CATO / CadMeasure (or alternatives) highly beneficial.
- Experience working with both JCT & NEC forms of Contract
- Exceptional communicative skills coupled with strong time management
- Hold a current driving licence and have access to a car on appointment with the relevant insurance.
Please forward CV VIA CLICKING THE APPLY NOW BUTTON
All applications will be treated confidentially.