Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Basis: Part Time / Permanent
Closing Date: 22nd February 2019
Hood McGowan Kirk LLP provides Quantity Surveying and Project Management services throughout Ireland and the UK. Growing and developing under the direction of two new Partners, we have a requirement for an experienced Administrative Assistant to assist the expanding team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a positive, enthusiastic individual with the desire to assist a growing business. The successful candidate will be an organised individual who thinks clearly and logically, and who exhibits a demonstrable commitment to continuing the growth of the practice.
The role will involve:
- Providing high quality administrative support to the Quantity Surveying team and management
- Assisting with tender submissions
- Assisting with accounts administration
- Document Control
- Updating records and databases
- Reception duties
- General office duties
The candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Five GCSEs Grades A-C including English or English Language
- Two years’ experience in a similar administrative role
- Excellent IT skills specifically in the use of Microsoft office packages
- Good organisational and communication skills and the ability to manage a busy workload.
- Hold a current driving licence and have access to a car on appointment with the relevant insurance.
Please forward CV VIA CLICKING THE APPLY NOW BUTTON
All applications will be treated confidentially.