VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for a Financial Services Administrator for our client a leading Financial Services company based in Belfast. Working as part of a team to deliver high quality administration this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading and dynamic company.
- Provide effective technical support both externally & internally and take ownership of certain customer queries and problems
- Ensure that all cases are dealt with in a compliant manner and any action taken is fully documented
- Create, record and update customer data and produce appropriate output to ensure customer records are accurately maintained
- Review the status of customer business and provide regular updates on progress of their cases
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key customers
- Develop & maintain knowledge of the Financial Services market, legislative changes, company policies and procedures
- Maintain and implement P&D in partnership with manager
- Communicate and liaise internally and externally to facilitate excellent working relationships
- Provide integral support to the sales process in order to help increase new business income
- Suggest/contribute fully to process improvements
- Respond to opportunities to improve service as they arise
The Ideal Person
The ideal candidate must have at least 1 years experience within an IFA or an insurance providing company, have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s and be fully computer literate in all MS office packages. You will be customer focused and have meticulous attention to detail. It would be desired but not essential if you are working towards or have achieved relevant qualifications in Financial Planning.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Danielle Toman in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250