Accounts Payable Specialist
VANRATH are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Specialist for a global technology company based in Belfast just outside the City Centre. This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled Accounts Payable Specialist who will be joining an exciting and fast moving organisation who is always seeking to add valuable members to their dynamic team network.
- Review and verify invoices and check requests.
- Sort, code and match invoices & set invoices up for payment.
- Enter and upload invoices into system.
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records.
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions.
- Prepare analysis of accounts.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Maintain vendor files and correspond with vendors regarding possible inquiries.
- Produce monthly reports.
- Assist with month end closing.
- Provide supporting documentation for audits.
The Ideal Person:
- 1-2 years accounts payable or general accounting experience is essential
- Solid understanding of basic book keeping and general accounting procedures
- Sound academic history.
- Proven IT skills in particular Excel.
- Experience of Month End procedures.
Up to £22,000 per annum (dependent on experience) + excellent benefits package such as annual bonus, training and development opportunities, private medical, pension and childcare vouchers
For further information on this Accountancy support vacancy, or any other Accounts Assistant job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link or contact Jessica Grieve in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.