Recently Qualified Accountant - Corporate Finance
MCS Group are proud to be working with one of NI’s leading accountancy firms, to source a newly qualified accountant to join their Corporate Finance team. This is an excellent and rare opportunity for a newly qualified accountant to transition from a traditional practice role into a corporate finance advisory role.
As the successful accountant you will work closely with your own portfolio of clients and reporting directly into the partners. You will assist in the design and implementation of M&As, finance funding, grants, restructuring projects and business plans.
- Qualified Accountant – Ideally you will have recently qualified or have 1+ years PQE.
- Proficient with accounting systems and Microsoft Office.
- An ambition to transition into the Corporate Finance field.
Our client are proud to offer:
- Remuneration packages that are above the market average.
- A generous discretionary annual bonus.
- Generous pension.
- Extremely flexible working arrangements.
- Health & Well-being programme.
- Regular social events & welcoming working environment.
Our clients proudly take a holistic approach to the improvement of their teams’ performance. Progression is more than just a potential with this firm, it is an expectation of all their employees.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.