MCS Group is recruiting an Engineer from a strong Technical background to join our large manufacturing client based in Larne on a contract basis
As an engineer within the team located in Larne, you will solve complex, global technical problems and support production of components and specialized systems.
- Support troubleshooting of Engine, Package, Controls and Generators in the factory
- Lead engineer for test cell support
- Support testing/troubleshooting at local facility
- Factory & Test Cell support for NPI programs
- Deliver Issue Resolution and implementation into factory
- Perform complex analysis work, identifies, and solves problems
- Technical delivery
- Perform needs analysis and initiate ideas
- Perform product maintenance
You will have:
- A degree preferably in one of the following disciplines: Mechanical or Electrical, Engineering or Engineering Technology plus some relevant job-related experience
- Previous experience ideally should include; product, application, and process design experience in any of the following areas: power generation, diesel and/or natural gas engines, cooling systems, controls, structures/fabrications, generators, drive line components.
- Experience on program or project team leadership
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Kirsty Dillon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence