Age NI is delighted to invite applications for the following permanent vacancy in Head Office, Lower Crescent, Belfast.
This post provides an opportunity for someone with passion and commitment to work in a progressive organisation and help us achieve our vision – a world where everyone can love later life.
Marketing and Communications Officer
The post-holder will support the Marketing and Communications Manager in the development and implementation of Age NI’s annual communication and marketing plans.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
Supporting the Delivery of Age NI Marketing and Communications Plan:
- Support the Marketing and Communications Manager in the development and implementation of Age NI’s Marketing and Communications plans to boost brand awareness of our key products and services
- Provide day-to-day support to Age NI teams on the delivery of key Communications and Marketing campaigns across online and offline media channels
Supporting the Development of Age NI’s Digital Profile:
- Develop engaging online content for a range of purposes including website, e-mail marketing and Google Ads campaigns
- Edit, develop and manage the charity's website using a Content Management System, optimising landing pages for high search engine score, and visitor user experience
- Manage, develop and deliver targeted Google Ads campaigns to relevant audiences, using the Charity’s Google Ads Grant Account
- Manage and develop digital marketing reports using Google Analytics, monitor marketing performance across all digital channels to optimise general brand awareness
- Work with Age NI teams to gain further data insights to further improve digital marketing performance and drive conversions
Developing and Managing Age NI’s Social Media Channels
- Manage social media, including developing and sharing content across the Charity’s range of channels, with the aim of driving brand awareness and increasing user engagement.
- Utilise social media scheduling tools to effectively plan and manage content delivery across a range of social media channels.
- Evaluate and report to the Marketing and Communications Manager on the impact of social media campaigns.
Deliver Relevant and Engaging Email Marketing:
- Manage, plan, deliver and evaluate Age NI’s e-mail marketing activity and manage subscribers
- Manage Age NI’s E-CRM activity to existing subscribers aimed at driving revenue, volunteering and awareness of key service provision
Developing Marketing Materials
- Support the Marketing and Communications Manager in developing content and commissioning imagery for a range of print/promotional materials, including flyers, brochures and digital assets
- Work with third party design agency to develop materials from concept to sign off and print, in line with Age NI brand guidelines and key messages and assigned budgets.
Supporting the Delivery of Public Relations Activity
- To develop and dispatch press releases, statements and articles for e.g. Age NI Commercial/Retail, Services, Projects and Fundraising for sign off by Manager
- Monitor all PR activity across online and offline channels utilising the Charity’s media monitoring platform.
- Internal Communications
- Support the delivery of internal communications, through production of weekly staff e-newsletter.
Applicants must have:
- Third level qualification in a relevant discipline eg Marketing/Communications/ Public Relations
- Knowledge/experience of content management systems (CMS)
- Experience of developing digital marketing campaigns across social media platforms.
- Experience of delivering email marketing content and output using relevant systems
- Experience of delivering online marketing campaigns using full range of digital tools
- Experience in copy-writing and editing for online and offline platforms
- Experience of developing marketing materials in online and offline formats (print and digital)
- Experience of developing and supporting PR campaigns and media relations
- Evidence of ability to manage and develop relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Experience of managing multiple projects and prioritising work
What we can offer you:
Salary Scale £23,539 – £24,779 per annum
Hours: 35 hours Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm, with flexible working policy
Annual Leave: 26 days plus 12 Bank Holidays
Healthshield Healthcare Cash Plan
Age NI reserve the right to enhance the essential criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
For an applicant pack, please e-mail email@example.com, apply on-line at www.ageni.org or telephone the People and Development Team on 028 9024 5729.
The closing date for completed applications is Friday 25 January at 4pm. Age NI does not acknowledge or accept CVs.
Age NI is committed to providing Equal Opportunities to everyone.