Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Assistant Art worker and Designer to start ASAP for a duration of 3 Months
Pay rate: £9.63
Hours: 36 hours per week
- Previous experience working with young people in rehabilitation environment
- Provide a range of design services to support the design studio in line with the corporate brand and design guidelines
- Provide a range of artworking services to support the senior design officer and design executive
- To be responsible for cataloguing and maintaining the design studio image bank
- To continually develop skills to the latest industry standards
- This list is not exhaustive
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person’s criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Shauna McGrath will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland