Independent News & Media
Exciting Career Opportunity
Digital Marketing Executive
Independent News & Media, Ireland’s leading news publisher, is now seeking applications for the position of Digital Marketing Executive. The Digital Marketing Executive will help the Digital Marketing Team deliver a data-driven digital growth strategy across our classified digital websites. The role will help drive INM engagement across all digital spaces, driving traffic and delivering leads and maximum return on investment for our B2B customers.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Marketing manager and working as part of a highly collaborative and creative team across the Commercial, Technical, Support and development teams of the INM Digital classified department the main responsibilities are;
- Driving traffic across our classified websites.
- Audience engagement.
- Email marketing.
- SEO optimisation.
- PPC campaigns.
- Social media management and content curation.
- Creating and delivering B2B campaigns.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Third level qualification in marketing, Digital or Business related discipline
- A minimum of 1 years Digital Marketing experience is preferable
- Experience in managing email marketing campaigns and social media platforms
- Experience in managing PPC, SEO, and Affiliate programmes is also desirable
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, social media marketing and data insight techniques
- Some experience in updating website content via content management systems such as Wordpress
- Candidates should also possess a good understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
Applications accompanied by a CV and cover letter should be submitted via the Independent News & Media vacancies page accessible VIA CLICKING THE APPLY NOW BUTTON
Closing date for applications is close of business Friday 25th January
INM Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer