Independent News & Media
Exciting Career Opportunity
Digital Support Executive
The Digital Support Executive provides administrative and customer support for INM’s digital classified platforms in Northern Ireland. The successful candidate will join our Customer Support team who handle day-to-day support activities for a range of digital platforms, including nijobfinder, Recruit NI, propertynews.com, the Edge/WebEdge property software and the Belfast Telegraph Digital Edition.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To provide administrative and customer support for our websites as well as data processing, proof-reading and copy-checking duties.
- To provide general site administration, including uploading/updating content, performing routine checks and trouble-shooting issues.
- To provide customer account administration and answer customer enquiries from external agencies (e.g. recruiters and estate agents) or the public via phone, email and social media.
- To provide software support for our Edge/WebEdge property software customers.
- To log support tickets with developers and ensure tasks are prioritised and dealt with in a timely manner.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- One-year experience minimum in a technical or customer support role.
- One-year experience minimum providing general website/social media administration and/or carrying out data processing duties.
- Demonstrated interest in the digital industry and experience working with CMSs/admin systems.
- Degree level qualification.
Applications accompanied by a CV and cover letter should be submitted via the Independent News & Media vacancies page accessible VIA CLICKING THE APPLY NOW BUTTON
Closing date for applications is close of business Friday 25th January.
INM Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer