MPA Recruitment are working in partnership with their public service client to recruit a Communications Officer-Pathfinder Project.
- Co-ordinate responses to media queries.
- Co-ordinate and quality assure the production of promotional and printed material for various projects
- Assist in the co-ordination of internal and external publicity events.
- Provide support for key public presentations such as audio visual presentation material, speeches and briefing notes
- Help to implement internal communications strategies to ensure that all staff are informed about key projects, new developments and future plans.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality in relation to sensitive or complex issues and be able to brief the media in an appropriate and timely fashion often working within tight deadlines.
Degree or recognised Professional Qualification or equivalent AND a minimum of two years’ experience in Corporate Communications/Public Relations
A minimum of five years’ experience in Corporate Communications/Public Relations
Corporate Communications / Public Relations is
defined as :Preparing and disseminating
information for the public and staff in a
communication setting through channels such as
websites, social media, internet, publications
and posters, local and regional media and direct
In addition to one of the above applicants
- Keyboard skills, computer literacy
- Training and experience in desktop publishing
- Previous experience of working with professionals at a senior level within a major organisation
- A full current driving licence and access to a car is also essential.
If you are interested in the above role, please contact the Omagh office on 028 8224 2595 or send your CV to email@example.com