MPA Recruitment are working with an established manufacturing business based in Co. Tyrone. They are currently seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to develop their business online and build their brand.
The Digital Marketing role will be a senior position, managing a sizeable budget and will report to and guide the Managing Director in this exciting time of the company’s progression.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage, create and update client websites using website CMS
- Manage e-commerce systems including Woocommerce, Magento and Craft Commerce. Duties include but not limited to product listing, updating product content and imagery, pricing management, setting delivery zones and rates, search engine optimisation of products, management of client feedback, generation of testimonials, customer management and customer follow-up and retention.
- Generate sales across each of the client’s e-commerce websites
- Produce e-commerce reports for the Managing Director
- Manage, monitor and report on SEO and PPC campaigns for the client
- Management of client social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Management of social media advertising campaigns across all channels
- Create and manage Google Adwords campaigns including Google Display, Google Remarketing & Google Merchant Centre Advertising
- Produce and report on Email Marketing campaigns
- Setup and track marketing campaign goals using Google Analytics or other recommended tracking software
- Produce a monthly report for the Managing Director on all marketing activity outputs and targets
- Proactively update marketing strategy and campaigns and produce recommendations for the Managing Director
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or other related discipline
- Minimum 3+ Years experience in a similar marketing role
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Possess excellent analytical skills
- Independent decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment towards the same goals and objectives. But it is essential that the successful candidate is self-motivated, works on their own initiative and will work hard to achieve the objectives set by the client.
- Ability to create and deliver on a comprehensive marketing strategy for the client
- External management of agencies as and when required.
- Google Adwords Certified
- Google Analytics Certified
32 days Annual Leave, 18 flexible, 13 Statutory, 1 Your Birthday
Company Health Care
Company Fuel Card
Flexible working hours and location
Commission of online sales
For further information please contact Leanne on 028 71360070 or to apply forward your CV to email@example.com