We are currently recruiting to an Assistant Valuer for our Public Sector client based in Craigavon. This is a temporary ongoing role, requiring the suitable candidate to start ASAP!
The hours are Mon- Thurs 9am- 5.05pm and Friday 9am-5pm.
Rate of pay: £12 p/h then rising to £14.01 after 12 consecutive weeks
The successful candidate will work as part of a team, providing rating and general valuation advice and services. They will carry out a rang of inspection, measuring, data maintenance and data collection tasks.
- Inspection and measurement of property and data collection including the preparation of sketches and surveys;
- Carrying out basic valuations for rating purposes, as well as assisting more senior staff;
- Communication with ratepayers and other stakeholders and colleagues throughout Land & Property Services;
- Analysis of market transactions and selection of information appropriate to property valuation;
- Writing reports, keeping accurate records and maintaining property databases to specified standards;
- Making effective use of Information Technology including mobile tablets for on-site data collection, CAD software, and Geographic Information systems.
A BTEC National Certificate/Diploma or equivalent in Building Studies or Construction and the Built Environment or an equivalent property related qualification, AND
At least 1 years' relevant experience gained within the last 5 years of designing, building managing surveying or valuing property within a property-focused organisation.
-Applications will be considered from applicants with relevant formal qualifications considered to be an equivalent or higher standard to those stated
** Access to a means of transport to fulfil the requirements of the job**
Premiere People is a corporate member for the Recruitment and Employers Confederation operating as an Employment Business for the recruitment of temporary vacancies