PwC is investing in the further expansion of its Operate and Augment businesses based in Belfast. Both businesses are experiencing significant growth and we are seeking to recruit strong candidates who can support our client projects.
Operate provides a range of services to clients, helping them ensure compliance with internal and regulatory requirements. Augment provides skilled team members to clients to support them with business as usual and one off projects.
About the role
The Graduate Associate role will vary depending on your individual experience and skillset, and also the nature of the individual projects on which you will work, but may include:
- Gathering/collation of financial information
- Performing compliance checks on client documentation
- Document collation, evidencing paper trail of transactions
- Regulatory remediation and quality compliance testing
- Research - collating and preparing reports
- Data input of key information into spreadsheets and or proprietary systems
- Contract and documentation review - identify key facts, anomalies, etc.
- Complaint handling and customer redress
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a number of candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds, to strengthen our existing team of client associates. We therefore welcome candidates who are:
- Graduates (in any subject) keen to build a career in financial services; or
- Experienced professionals with a background in financial services or similar corporate environments.
- Ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to work
- Ability to manage time, prioritise tasks and work under tight deadlines
- Self-starter and motivated to succeed
- Professionally sceptical mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Aptitude for learning new systems and IT applications
Where will you be based?
The role will be based in Belfast; however as a result of the wide variety of clients and projects, you may be asked to work in other locations within the UK and beyond for short, medium and long term periods of time. Your desire and ability to do this will be discussed as part of the recruitment process. Candidates who are unable or do not wish to work on projects in other locations will still be considered.
What is in it for you?
As we’re responsive to client demands, your role will be varied and challenging, providing you with an opportunity to work with a wide variety of high profile clients. We’re also exceptionally passionate about providing you with the necessary skills, experience and training to help you develop both personally and professionally. You’ll therefore be included on our specific Augment training framework, tailored to match your skills, needs and career aspirations. Fully funded by us, you’ll complete externally accredited qualifications that will benefit you in the roles you are working in. Our training programme is further enhanced through a variety of softer skills training sessions focusing on your relationships and leadership skills.
In addition to the client projects and training, our employees are also rewarded with various other benefits offered as part of your employment
- Our dedicated internal Careers Service.
- Competitive salary plus a potential discretionary bonus (performance related)
- 25 days standard holiday pro rata, with options to increase this through your benefits package
- A flexible benefits scheme that be tailored to suit your (and your family’s) needs. Provision of a group pension plan with additional funding provided by PwC