Due to 5 years of double digit growth, PGR Accountants is offering a new role to the market.
As an ambitious Chartered Accountancy practice we have been successful in growing our practice in NI and the UK. Due to a growing client base we now need to recruit a technically competent and commercially minded Qualified Accountant to lead our team. The role will primarily involve leading, controlling and training the team to ensure that partner focus can be maintained on achieving the future growth projected.
As the fulcrum of the senior management team, the post holder will be essential to the successful operation of the practice.
Professional and Personal Requirements:
- Qualified Accountant with post-qualification experience
- Dynamic and confident self-starter with a desire to be part of a fast growing practice
- Effective organisation and time management skills
- Excellent communicator with determination to complete and deliver
- Willingness to learn and work across service lines
- Passionate about quality and training others to achieve your high standards
- Experience in accounts and audit, other service lines experience useful but not essential
In return, PGR commits to supporting the person within the role, with a focus on work life balance.
We offer a market leading salary, friendly team environment, cake on your birthday (there are lots of birthdays), a half day on a Friday (in accordance with workflow) and flexible benefits including an onsite parking scheme. We are situated in a convenient Titanic Quarter location, close to transport links and just ten minutes walk from the city centre.
We want to hear from you asap if you are interested in this position – email your CV VIA CLICKING THE APPLY NOW BUTTON – interviews will be in January 2019.