Junior PR Consultant or PR Consultant
Multi-award-winning agency JComms is going from strength-to-strength and is looking for new talent to join its team. You will get the chance to work with some of the most highly-regarded people in the communications industry and on clients that include some of the biggest names in the business world. You will work in an encouraging environment and have significant career development opportunities.
The successful candidate will have:
- A third-level qualification (preferably in PR, communications or marketing)
- One or more years’ experience working in a PR environment (ideally in a consultancy). This could be a placement year
- Excellent written skills and experience writing for a range of platforms
- Experience working with the media in Northern Ireland, as well as with social media influencers and on the creation of digital content
- Experience working as part of a team to deliver PR results
- Incredible enthusiasm for PR and digital media
What we can offer:
A competitive salary, generous holiday entitlement, excellent development potential, unrivalled working environment, and after a probationary period, CIPR membership and a pension contribution.
JComms won six awards at the recent CIPR PRide Awards – four Gold and two Silver. We are Northern Ireland’s longest established PR and communications agency and our clients include IKEA, Specsavers, Flybe, Ulster University Business School, Ulster Bank, Novosco, Norbrook, Almac and SPAR.
Our business includes a PR & events team and a digital content & video production team. We work with clients across the UK and Ireland, and 2019 will see further exciting developments for the company.
How to apply:
If you meet the above criteria, send an up-to-date CV along with a cover letter summarising why you are the right person for this job via clicking on the APPLY BUTTON by the closing date below.
Closing date: 5pm Monday 17th December 2018