Digital Support Executive
The Digital Support Executive provides administrative and customer support for INM's digital classified platforms in Northern Ireland.
The successful candidate will join our Customer Support team who handle day-to-day support activities for a range of digital platforms, including nijobfinder, Recruit NI, propertynews.com, the Edge/WebEdge property software and the Belfast Telegraph Digital Edition.
This is a very hands-on role, which requires excellent communication and problem-solving skills and the use of Content Management Systems to maintain websites and apps. Some experience in a technical/customer support role, including working knowledge of Support Ticketing Systems and social media, is essential.
- To provide administrative and customer support for our websites as well as data processing, proof-reading and copy-checking duties.
- To provide general site administration, including uploading/updating content, performing routine checks and trouble-shooting issues.
- To provide customer account administration and answer customer inquiries from external agencies (e.g. recruiters and estate agents) or the public via phone, email and social media.
- To provide software support for our Edge/WebEdge property software customers.
- To log support tickets with developers and ensure tasks are prioritised and dealt with in a timely manner.
Experience & Qualifications
- One-year experience minimum in a technical or customer support role.
- One-year experience minimum providing general website/social media administration and/or carrying out data processing duties.
- Demonstrated interest in the digital industry and experience working with CMSs/admin systems.
- Degree level qualification.