MANAGING DIRECTOR – LF FASTHOUSE LIMITED
LF FastHouse Limited (‘Fasthouse’) is an innovative manufacturer of modular closed panel timber frame systems and bonded panels,servicing the construction and transport industries. With turnover of circa £10m and 100 + employees, this is a young and fast-growing company with an exciting vision for expansion.
Following the recent sale of the Lagan Group for more than £450m in April 2018,Fasthouse is one of the businesses retained by Kevin Lagan,alongside Northern Ireland’s largest housebuilder, Lagan Homes. Kevin Lagan’s retained businesses have a turnover of circa £100m and a programme of managed growth will see further investment, providing unique opportunities for people with drive, leadership experience and sound commercial acumen.
To facilitate a move for the present Managing Director into a leadership role in Lagan’s new property/investment business, Fasthouse is now seeking a Managing Director to drive its growth plan, enhance profitability, and increase market share and brand awareness.
The successful candidate will liaise with the Board,ensuring regular and consistent communication is effectively maintained and will have full commercial accountability for this autonomous division. Driving operations, business development, sales and finance, the Managing Director will take the lead in delivering the strategic plan, growing the business organically and through considered acquisitions in both Ireland and the UK.
Candidates for the role will ideally have previous Director level experience.
In addition you will be required to demonstrate the following attributes:
- High level of commercial acumen with a track record of delivering profitable sales growth in a demanding business environment,including strong customer relations and maintenance of a viable supply chain.
- Relevant experience as Director in a business with at least 50 employees and turnover in excess of £10million.
- Proven strategic and performance leadership capability with the ability to drive and lead change whilst delivering tangible results.
- Effective communicator with excellent people-management skills.
- A hands-on approach demonstrating initiative allied to a positive, professional ‘can-do’ attitude.
This is an excellent opportunity to lead a fast-paced, innovative and expanding company with significant growth potential. An excellent salary and benefits package commensurate with the above profile will be offered.
Please contact Louise Simpson for an application pack including full role and person specification VIA CLICKING THE CONTACT EMPLOYER BUTTON