Head of Regulation – Business Manager Tier 1
£59,224 - £61,950
CCEA places itself at the heart of the Northern Ireland community, with a remit that includes the development of the school curriculum, regulating qualifications and conducting examinations and assessment.
Head of Regulation, CCEA
The Head of Regulation maintains standards and public confidence in qualifications. Reporting to the Chief Executive, this role is a significant and rewarding opportunity within the education sector.
The successful candidate will be:
- Responsible for ensuring Qualification Standards are maintained, remained valid and are delivered safely;
- Advising the Chief Executive, Council and Government Departments on standard for qualification;
- Monitoring changes to regulated qualifications in other jurisdictions and advising on appropriate action;
- Establishing, maintaining and developing links with internal and external stakeholders; and
- Responsible for leading and developing a team to deliver regulatory requirements.
The post is offered on a permanent basis.
Further details are available from our website via the APPLY NOW button, or by emailing email@example.com, by telephoning Human Resources on: (028) 9026 1435.
Applications must be submitted by 12 noon on Friday 21 September 2018.
Interviews are scheduled to be undertaken on 1 October 2018.
CCEA is an internationally recognised, quality organisation committed to the promotion of equality in all aspects of employment.