Independent News & Media (INM), Ireland’s leading news publisher currently has a vacancy for a Telesales Executive with the Belfast Telegraph. This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
The Telesales Executive is responsible for generating advertising revenue through existing customers and new business generation, handling customer queries and providing a high level of customer service.
Role and Responsibilities
- Achieving all pre-set targets and KPI’s.
- Maximising all selling opportunities.
- Developing solutions for customers.
- Lead generation and cold call canvassing when required.
- Management of customer database.
- General administration.
Experience Skills and Qualifications
- At least 2 GCSE’s to be in English and Maths or equivalent.
- At least 6 months telephone sales experience.
- RSA Stage 2 or equivalent is desirable.
- Experience of achieving targets and working to deadlines.
- Proven customer service experience.
- Strong PC skills, including use of Microsoft Office.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply by sending your CV and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 17th August 2018
Applicants must also include a completed monitoring form which is available by clicking on the DOWNLOAD BUTTON.
INM Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer