Redrock Machinery Ltd is recruiting for a QHSE (Quality Health Safety Environmental) Manager to join a dynamic and ambitious Northern Ireland manufacturing company based in the Armagh area. The company specialise in products designed for the agricultural and construction sectors in the UK and Ireland, as well as export markets in Mainland Europe. It is an exciting time within the company as it continues to invest in its product range and talent to meet the needs of new market opportunities.
Reporting to the two shareholders you will provide Quality management support to the core manufacturing functions. You will also be given responsibility for the setup and maintenance of quality procedures for new products along with identifying and implementing improvements to our existing quality inspection systems.
The role will also involve responsibility for Health & Safety and Environmental matters throughout the site.
Main tasks and duties:
Quality Assurance matters including:-
- Ensuring that all systems are maintained so that the requirements of ISO and CE are met and, as defined, kept under review, by means of formal and informal audits;
- Provide leadership in the investigation of quality issues, implementing corrective actions and elimination of root cause;
- Provide expert quality input for future development projects and continuous improvement programmes for example New Product Implementation;
- Identifying, establishing, applying, monitoring controlling and up-dating systems for the definition and control of all Company products;
- Ensuring that adequate, correct, product specifications are available, as and when required;
- Collection/analysis/reporting of Quality KPI data: eg: internal & external reject rates, material utilisation etc;
- Scheduling & convening regular internal Quality Meetings;
- Identification & management of Quality-related training for Inspection & Shop-floor staff;
- Oversee the inspection of final product to make sure it has been built with compliance to legal standards and meets customer expectations;
Health and Safety:
- Advising the Board of the Company on matters requiring compliance under health and safety at work legislation;
- To advise and assist in the development of safe systems of work;
- Advising in Health and Safety training of both new and established employees and keep the Directors informed on matters relating to Safety;
- Carry out risk / hazard assessments and ensure the implementation of any resultant actions;
- Reporting and liaison on matters of health and safety with relevant external bodies;
- Through good housekeeping procedures, ensuring that a safe and clean working environment is kept at all times;
- Ensuring that the Health & Safety Policy of the company is operated and constantly reviewed, on a regular basis, to ensure compliance with statutory regulations as they change from time to time.
- Lead any and all incident and accident investigations
5 years experience working with Quality or Engineering gained in a manufacturing or assembly environment; Relevant management training;
Experience of leading and managing a team in a manufacturing environment;
Salary in the range of £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience.
Interested applicants please send your CV VIA CLICKING THE APPLY NOW BUTTON