Kane Group Building Services is a local organisation of trusted professionals offering multi-disciplined Building Services with a turnover approaching £50 million. The company offers a breadth of experience and skills spanning all areas of:
- Facilities Management
- Prefabrication Services
Our VISION, quite simply, is to be: The UK’s primary Building Services provider. Designing, developing and delivering innovative, value adding and sustainable building service solutions.
We are currently looking to fill the role of Finance Manager for Kane Group Building Services and its associated companies. This new and exciting role will support our growing Finance team and assist with the development of the finance functions within the businesses. This is an excellent opportunity to develop a career within our progressive and successful businesses.
The role will be based at our Head Quarters in Banbridge.
The post is permanent but will also be subject to a probationary review.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the successful applicant will have a strong ability to lead, in order that they drive forward strategies and plans that support the achievement of finance goals and overall business strategies. The successful applicant will be required to review current processes and identify areas to increase efficiency and productivity across the accounts team whilst managing and developing the current team of accountants and accounts staff.
The successful applicant must be a qualified accountant with experience working at a senior level within industry. Preference will be given to those who can demonstrate a high degree of commercial aptitude and acumen. Applicants should be able to demonstrate strong, financial modelling skills and have advanced Excel skills.
Responsibilities of role:
Leading a team of staff responsible for the production of management accounts, administration and management of payroll, banking administration and stock management
- Ensure high quality and timely weekly and monthly reporting, providing in-depth commentary and analysis on business performance to internal stakeholders
- Management accounts – production of timely and accurate management accounts
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators to improve efficiencies
- Manage accounting services, ensuring compliance with policies and procedures and with regulatory and statutory requirements
- Develop and manage short and long term operational goals of the accounts team
- Accounting systems development
- Preparation and development of cash flow projections
- Development of individual team members by providing on-going coaching and performance improvement
- Educated to degree level with a recognized professional accountancy qualification
- Excellent understanding of accounting processes and the need for strong systems of internal control
- Experience of having managed a finance team
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to deliver high quality work within strict time frames
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Experience in working in Construction Sector
- Systems implementation experience
Criteria may be enhanced to facilitate shortlisting
If you are interested in joining this team in this exciting and challenging role, please send your up-to-date CV VIA CLICKING THE APPLY NOW BUTTON
Closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 28th May 2018 at 12pm.