G4S CASH SOLUTIONS RECRUITMENT
- You will need to hold a valid driver's licence and a C1 licence (allowing you to drive a vehicle up to 7.5 tonnes)
- You will need to be confident communicating with customers and colleagues in both written and spoken English.
- An appropriate level of numeracy is also very important.
- You will need to be confident following specific procedures and instructions.
- You must also be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in a driving role would very extremely beneficial, as would experience using IT and computer systems.
- You must be able to pass a criminal record check as well as a personal credit and ID check.
- Finally, you must also have a 10 year employment/ unemployment/ educational history that we can check and verify.
If interested please submit CV by clicking on the APPLY BUTTON.
An SIA licence would be beneficial.
"We are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. However, as Catholics are currently underrepresented in our workforce, we would particularly welcome applications from the Roman Catholic community. Appointment will be made strictly on merit."