Job Title: Repairs Administrator
Location: Co Antrim, Newtownabbey
Salary: £16.5k - £18.5k
Closing Date: 1st June 2018
39 hours per week Monday – Thursday 08:30 – 17:00; Friday 08:30 – 16:00
Established over 60 years ago, Gray & Adams is a market leader in the manufacture and supply of commercial trailers and refrigerated storage solutions, with a global export market. Currently employing over 700 people across five locations they are currently looking to recruit an ambitious, motivated and dedicated Workshop Operatives to work in their highly successful depot in Newtownabbey.
The main responsibilities of this position will include:
- Dealing with administration duties for the repairs department including
- scheduling of trailer/vehicle servicing & PSV applications
- sales invoicing and quotation processing, requesting purchase order numbers from customers
- dealing with customers leaving trailers/ vehicles in for repairs/service
- processing reports for our Time Management System
- Providing administrative assistance to the repairs department
- Answering calls, taking messages and dealing with any customer/ supplier queries on behalf of the repairs department.
The successful applicant must:
- Be computer literate with proven experience of Microsoft Office
- Have at least 1-year experience in dealing with customers both face to face and on the telephone.
Preference may be given to those applicants who have:
- An IT qualification (GCSE or equivalent)
- Relevant industry experience i.e. transport, trailer manufacturing or experience in an industry dealing with technical or transport products
- Experience of using Sage or an equivalent financial package
- A basic technical understanding of trailers / tail lifts.
The above essential criteria are the minimum levels required for the post. On receipt of significant numbers of applications, desirable criteria may be used to shortlist in order to reach a manageable number of applicants for interview.
Please note that we reserve the right to enhance the criteria to aid short listing.
For an application and monitoring form please click on the DOWNLOAD BUTTON.
Completed forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or sent by post to:
Gray & Adams