Type: Flexible Working on a Permanent Contract (32 to 40hrs)
Do you want to work in the Finance Department for the fastest growing Independent Ambulance Service in Northern Ireland?
Proparamedics Ltd is the leading independent ambulance service working across Northern Ireland. Due to continued expansion we are now seeking a person with experience of working in a Finance Department of a small to medium sized company. As a Finance Assistant with Proparamedics Ltd, you will work with a Finance Administrator reporting to the Managing Director and undertake such duties as:
- Day to day financial transactions such as invoicing and payments
- Accurate input of sales and purchase transactions to Sage
- Inputs for financial reports as required
- Preparation of payments to suppliers
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Oversee financial supervision, development and analysis of projects
“Working with Proparamedics is not a job it is an adventure!” Staff Member.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant work experience as an accounts/finance assistant
- An accounting technician qualification or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Sage and/or other computerised accounts package
- Working Knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft packages e.g. Office 365/Outlook
- Good communications skills
- Ability to act independently and problem solve
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
Proparamedics Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
For further information, please contact Teresa Dunlop on 028 9023 2373 or send your CV and covering letter VIA CLICKING THE APPLY NOW BUTTON
Closing date for applications 5pm on 27/04/2018.