This is an important role within our Corporate Services Team. You will be joining our small and efficient Finance team, and will be responsible for:
1. Maintenance of purchase ledger including receipting, coding, inputting invoices on Sage 200, having invoices authorised for payment, reconciling supplier statements, generating supplier payments through BACS system and monthly creditors’ ledger reconciliations. Preparation of cheque payments for authorisation and payment (as required).
2. Maintenance of sales ledger including raising sales invoices, inputting sales invoices on Sage 200, credit control and monthly debtors ledger reconciliations.
3. Monthly nominal ledger journals, preparation of monthly Management Accounts Pack, Variance Reports and Balance Sheet reconciliation.
4. Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register.
5. Inputting Annual Budget information into Sage 200.
6. Input into External and Internal Audits. Update of the Financial Procedures Manual specifically regarding the Purchase/Sales Invoicing processes.