We have an exciting new position for an Events & Leisure Manager.
This position is an amazing opportunity for an Events & Leisure Manager to take on a new role and join the team in a dynamic progressive company. We want you to build on our brand promise of "Happy Stays" and make the customer experience one to remember. You will manage our brand new purpose built, multi-use entertainment complex on our Hilltop Holiday Park.
- Organise events & leisure activities to cater for all age ranges, with particular focus on maximising the utilisation of the new entertainments complex;
- Co-ordinating our ongoing children's/youth programmes;
- Manage seasonal staff who will work within the entertainments and events programmes;
- Oversee the customer experience and ensuring their 'Happy Stay' through providing outstanding customer service;
- Promote the entertainment building as a venue for group bookings and maximise it's use in the winter months with innovative ideas;
- Meet targets set by the Managing Director;
- Additional office duties may be required from time to time and during the winter.
- Will have imagination, vision, good
- organisational and communication skills, an eye for detail, initiative and a
- commitment to developing the company brand;
- Will be customer focused with a commitment to delivering exceptional levels of customer service, preferably with experience in leisure & tourism;
- Have a passion for working with people of all ages and a positive enthusiastic attitude;
- Be a self-starter who can come up with ideas and translate these into fantastic events;
- Will be flexible to seasonal demands and the requirements that come with working in the leisure and tourism sector;
- We are looking for someone with the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive, can do attitude;
- The ability to build strong and effective working relationships with key stakeholders in the business and to create a rapport with customers;
- The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with a drive to be the best;
- You must also be fully IT literate.
Blair's operate two holiday parks in Portrush on the North Coast of Ireland. The company is also planning for expansion in the near future. Current facilities provide for private holiday home owners, holiday home rentals, camping cabins, geo dome facilities, touring caravan sites and camping. Our values support a family approach; we are passionate about our people as well as our Holiday Parks and welcome those who share our enthusiasm to join us. We seek vibrant people who believe that providing the highest level of customer service is the key to success.
The job will be carry an attractive salary package. The contract will be for an initial 12 month period but will become permanent if the person can deliver on performance targets set by the Managing Director.
An application form can be downloaded from our website VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON
Closing date for completed applications is Friday 23rd February 2018.