CLARKSON PORT SERVICES
Seek a Ship’s Agent, to be based in our Belfast Office, to carry out agency operations, assist with clerical duties and further develop services in the Belfast area.
The successful candidate will undertake out of office hours work as required as part of a team of Ships Agents and provide cover for other UK based offices.
- Ships Agency experience, preferably within a Quality Assured and positive Health and Safety environment.
- Knowledge of Belfast and local port areas.
- Current, clean, driving licence.
- Confident, self-starter with the ability to communicate well with a wide range of individuals.
- Ability to produce and maintain accurate paperwork.
- Ability to undertake regular out of hours attendances.
The successful applicant will enjoy an excellent package and will have the opportunity of pursuing an exciting career with an established, successful, company.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please email your C.V. VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Or post to:
Clarkson Port Services
19a St Helens Street
Closing date for applications: Friday 23rd February 2018: