Advertisement
Advertisement
Featured

Senior Support Care Worker

HarmonI

Co. Down, Bangor West, Bangor

  • Salary:

    As per scale

  • Job Type:

    Permanent Full-Time

  • Added:

    15/05/2024

  • Closing:

    Tomorrow

Email this Application Pack

Enter the email address you wish to email this job to.

SENIOR SUPPORT CARE WORKER (LD0223SSW)

£13.03 per hour (42 and 48 hour per week posts)

HARMONI are looking for a Senior Support Care Workers to join our dedicated team. This role will be a combination of Support Care Worker as well as that of supervising a team of staff. In practice, this will consist of the provision of direct care and support as well as a proportion of hours, as rostered, to complete supervisory and administrative tasks. Your time will be split approximately 70% for care practice hours with the remaining 30% allocated to supervisory and administrative tasks.

Location: Stricklands Care Village, Downshire Road, Bangor

Hours: Permanent contract (42 - 48 hours per week) - Various shifts: Monday - Sunday

HARMONI provides the following benefits:

  • 28 days annual leave pro-rata increasing to 33 days after 5 years’ service
  • Pension
  • Comprehensive training and development programme
  • Company sick pay scheme with length of service
  • Employee discounts scheme for a variety of local shops and online retailers
  • Payment of professional fees (i.e. NISCC)
  • Referral scheme for new staff
  • Employee Assistance Programme
  • Free car parking
  • Other discretionary benefits

THIS POSITION IS SUBJECT TO AN ENHANCED ACCESS NI CHECK. COPIES OF THE RELEVANT POLICY ON THE RECRUITMENT OF EX-OFFENDERS AS WELL AS THE ACCESS NI CODE OF PRACTICE ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST. PLEASE NOTE THAT HAVING A CRIMINAL RECORD WILL NOT NECESSARILY BE A BAR TO OBTAINING A POSITION WITH HARMONI.

TO APPLY: Please download the application form and monitoring form and email to shirleyannemcferran@harmoni.org.uk

Call Shirley-Anne for more details on 028 9147 4845.

PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY

HARMONI is an Equal Opportunities employer. Appointments are made on the basis of merit.

Additional Documents

ApplicationForm LD0124 SSW.pdf
Download Now
FEC Form - Applicants LD0124 SSW.pdf
Download Now
SCV SSW JDPS 2024.pdf
Download Now
Share job with friends

Save Search

Your search has been saved to and can be managed from your dashboard

Email Alerts

get alerts

Receive new jobs like this by email

Matching this job role: Support Worker

HarmonI

View Employer Profile

Head Office,
39 Downshire Road,
Bangor,
Co. Down,
BT20 3RD

Job Ref: LD0124_SSW

Email this Job

Enter the email address you wish to email this job to.