Job Title: Project Administrator
Location: Belfast – BT3
Salary and Benefits: Salary up to £25k per annum plus great benefits
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week- Flexible Working Hours
Employment Type- Permanent
The Right Client- Nominate Recruitment are thrilled to be partnering with an established Construction Business who are keen to recruit for an Project Administrator.
The Right role:
As an Office Administrator, you will be working on a wide range of exciting projects supporting the day-to-day running of the office.
Working closely with project teams, you will help to plan and co-ordinate regular refit works as well as some larger dry-dock projects.
You’ll be managing the company database, contacting and booking sub-contractors and preparing, distributing and processing personnel contracts for a variety of jobs. Undertaking a range of admin activities, you’ll book travel and arrangements for internal personnel as well as supporting the purchasing process, logistics arrangements and invoicing.
The Right Fit:
Relevant experience, ideally in a similar environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise workloads
- Competent in Microsoft Office programmes in particular Word, Excel & Outlook
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment during project peak times
- At a minimum, GCSEs in English and Math’s at grade A*-C (or equivalent)
Receive new jobs like
this by email
Matching this job role: Administrative Assistant