Estates Surveyor / Officer
Lennoxvale, Belfast (with hybrid working and includes some travel across Ireland)
Our client is a faith-based organisation comprising of three Districts (Southern, North Western and North Eastern). Each District is made up from circuits. Circuits are made up of “societies” throughout Ireland.
Our client is now looking for an Estates Surveyor / Officer to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis.
- Salary of £33,824 - £36,924 per annum
- 35 days’ holiday including Bank Holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Hybrid working
If you’re a property or estate management professional, this is a fantastic opportunity to join our client’s mission and make a difference.
Our client needs your skills and experience to enable them to create flourishing communities where the voices of children and families are heard, valued and can shape the future of their organisation.
You will play a vital role in managing approximately 200 properties and estates across the island of Ireland, making you an integral and valued member of the team.
So, if you want to step into a rewarding role and help them to continue to develop their work, apply today!
As an Estates Surveyor / Officer, you will assist with the management of our client’s estate, comprised of approximately 200 properties across the island of Ireland.
Working with a variety of internal teams and committees, you will ensure that the estate is legislatively compliant.
You will develop and update the asset and Deeds register, support the implementation of effective management and maintenance programmes, and provide expert advice on procurement, usage and disposal of buildings and land.
To be considered as an Estates Surveyor / Officer, you will need:
- Experience in effecting surveys and preparing technical property documents for the use of non-property professional users
- The ability to interpret and communicate legislation
- The ability to identify, initiate and manage a workload programme consisting of both projects and routine management tasks
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with property and legal professionals
- Problem solving, administrative and organisational skills
- Either a third level qualification in a Property Related discipline or HND/C in a Construction related qualification plus post qualification experience
The closing date for this role is 1st March 2024.
So, if you want to step into an engaging role as an Estates Surveyor / Officer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.