TPDPS Welfare Support Officer (EO2)
Closing date for applications:
17:00 on Tuesday 5th March 2024
Purpose of the Job
The role holder will function by supporting links between VSS and a network of Welfare Advisors employed within the community and voluntary sector. The role holder will assist the TPDPS Welfare Co-ordinator to establish robust processes, procedures and guidance for supporting Victims and Survivors accessing support under the Troubles Permanent Disablement Payment Scheme.
By the closing date for applications, candidates must demonstrate that they fulfil each of the following essential criteria:
1. 5 GCSEs grades A – C (including English and Maths) or equivalent.
2. A minimum of 2 years’ practical experience in each of the following:
Working with and processing high-volume, sensitive client information in line with Data Protection regulations and statutory timeframes.
Using a variety of written, non-verbal and verbal communication skills to effectively engage with clients with non-complex and complex needs.
3. Developing and delivering reporting templates, management reports and progress updates.
4. Experience in effective delivery of application-based schemes with a focus on client outcomes.
5. Experience working within a community, voluntary or statutory environment with clients with trauma, mental health and/or physical health issues.
6. Experience in using the MS Office package including Word, Excel and Outlook.
To access the Candidate Information booklet, please visit www.victimsservice.getgotjobs.co.uk
Receive new jobs like
this by email
Matching this job role: Executive Officer
Victims and Survivors Service
View Employer Profile
1st Floor, 28-32 Alfred Street,
Job Ref: TPDPS/02/24